New in this release:スクリーンショット取れるらすぃです。waitForLoad()でしょっちゅう応答ナシになる状況は改善されているのかなぁ？ Eclipse の Pluginもあるみたいだから今更ながら触ってみるか…Java7の予習になるかもしれないし。
This release also includes a few small changes to the API:
- New PHP driver lets you write Selenium RC tests in PHP
- Fixed our long broken Firefox 2 browser launcher
- We can now reliably launch/kill IE7 on Vista in Protected mode with UAC enabled
- New "captureScreenshot" command lets you capture PNG screenshots and save them to disk
- New "getXpathCount" command tells you how many elements match a given XPath expression
- New "addLocationStrategy" command lets you define new ways to locate elements on the page
- Vastly improved stability in proxy injection mode -- it will probably become the default in a future version of Selenium RC.
- Totally revamped logging
- "windowMaximize" and "windowFocus" no longer take an argument; just "selectWindow" to the window you want to maximize/focus before you call them.
- The "getLogMessages" accessor has been removed; it never really worked properly anyway, and we now support much more sophisticated logging.
- "setContext" no longer takes a logging level; use "setBrowserLogLevel" instead